training and consultancy
Tools, techniques and technologies
07717 341 622
|What we do||Useful links|
Village e-Learning Consultancy undertakes
research, training and support in the use of e-Learning throughout the
UK education and private sectors.
David Sugden is the proprietor of Village e-Learning Consultancy.
|20 example sessions|
|Terminology||Click link above for examples of workshops|
We are an EPICT (The European Pedagogical ICT Licence) Centre
See What's on? for an idea of the services provided for others.
Please see the background pages for main proprietor experiences.
|The European Pedagogical ICT Licence.|
site for details of a JISC
publication we were involved in.
Also see the http://dsugden.googlepages.com/commodities development work
We are based in West Yorkshire, but operate nationally. We provide services for research, for large and small events and for online activities. Where necessary we can call upon an equally experienced list of associates up and down the country for local help and advice. See our reference page on http://www.qia.org.uk
So - for an hour's input to any kind of staff, through half days, full days and large events - give Village e-Learning a call, or drop us a line at: email@example.com
|For more information about our services, try the following links. Each one takes you to a Word document (or image) that gives a little more information about Village e-Learning Consultancy. If a login box appears, just cancel it!|
|20 example sessions||
|What a good day might include|
|What we do, who we are|
|back||Mind - Map (jpeg)|
|1. ILT and Accessibility
2. Avoiding Death by PowerPoint * * (Intermediate)
3. Advanced PowerPoint Techniques * * * (Advanced)
4. Introducing the NLN Materials * (Introductory)
5. Exploring subject specific NLN Materials * (Introductory)
6. Re-purposing the NLN materials with Reload * * * (Advanced)
7. Using Interactive Whiteboards * (Introductory)
8. Mobile Learning * * (Intermediate)
9. Web 2 Technologies (social networking) - 1 * * (Intermediate)
10. Web 2 Technologies (social networking) - 2 * * (Intermediate)
11. Making videos without a video camera! * (Introductory)
12. Windows Movie Maker – basic video editing * * (Intermediate)
13. Hot Potatoes * (Introductory) and * * (Intermediate)
14. Convert materials for PDA * * * (Advanced)
15. Whiteboard emulators (Mimio) * * (Intermediate)
16. Basic e-Learning Theory * (Introductory)
17. Intermediate e-Learning Theory * * (Intermediate)
18. Basic ‘office’ interactivity * (Introductory)
19. Interactive Excel * * (Intermediate) and * * * (Advanced)
20. Motivational ‘e’ overview * (Intro.) * * (Inter.) * * * (Advanced)
|All the above are examples only and
bespoke sessions can also be delivered according to your needs.
Please call for more details.
|Top||20 example sessions - Word file - opens in new window|